Wednesday, November 14, 2007

What is it with humans and equipements insultants qui rendent me le sembler ridicule

...or, for those of you who haven't mastered the mother tongue as I have (seeing as how I'm French, and all), I mean, these awful, ridiculous insulting outfits that make me feel terrible!




What on earth was my female human thinking today???

She told me that the outfits at Petco were just so darned cute and Christmas-ey.


I wasn't amused.




At least she gave me some catnip as a reward. La vie même dans une maison avec ces humains est supportable avec le cataire. (I can stand living with the humans when I get catnip).

Here is some video of me in my outfit, too. The worst part of it is that she got me an XS, which fit me fine until I hit my childbearing years. I'm going to have to cut back on the hairball treats. These fur handles are just too much. I'm going to see whether the female human will play with me more, to burn off some calories. The male human just wants to cuddle all the time.

No comments: