Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Getting used to the new cats

So I'm getting used to these new cats that have invaded my space. I stopped hissing because it was making my throat sore. I've decided that I really like their new litter box, but they can't use mine. Just like I can eat their food, but they can't eat mine. It's my house, my rules.

They've pretty much put their scent all over the house now, but I am lucky that one area - my pink soft foamy bed thing - has stayed mine. I told them they couldn't go anywhere close to it.

Tulip and I play a lot - I like her big puffy tail. I like to swat it when she walks past me. Blossom is just kind of blah. She sits. She yawns. She sleeps. Sometimes she meows. I try to play with her sometimes, but it's just not worth the effort.

Anyway, I know lots of you are worried about me stuck up here in the mountains with the raccoons on the deck and these new cats in the house. Not to fear - I'm managing. Just barely.

No comments: